Located in the heart of southern Ardèche
Staying at Les Coudoulets will allow you to explore various parts of the Ardèche:
- The Pont d’Arc cave: A replica of the famous Grotte Chauvet, with the oldest cave paintings ever to be discovered.
- The Ardèche gorges and the Pont d’Arc
- The many picturesque Ardèche villages (Balazuc, 5km away and Vogüé 12km among “The Most Beautiful Villages in France”) (Lagorce 9km, Labeaume 6km)
- Caves and sinkholes
- The castles …
- Museums (Néovinum Ardèche Wine Museum, Magnanerie in Lagorce, etc.)
- Fine dining and local produce (goat cheese, cold meats, wines, etc.)
- The local markets
- The vines
To help you explore and visit the Ardèche during your stay, we have a stock of brochures and leaflets at the campsite reception.
- For those wishing to plan their stay now, all the information is also available from the Pont d’Arc Ardèche tourist office (Office in Ruoms, 3 km from the campsite) and the “Agence de Développement Touristique de l’Ardèche” (Ardèche Tourist Development Agency).