Discover the wonderful territory of the Ardèche
Staying at the campsite Les Coudoulets will allow you to discover the many facets of the Ardèche:
- La Caverne du Pont d’Arc: replica of the famous Grotte Chauvet, the oldest cave with cave paintings discovered to date.
- The Ardèche Gorges and the Pont d’Arc
- Numerous villages in the Ardeche with character (Balazuc 5 kms and Vogüé 12 kms “Most Beautiful Villages in France”) (Lagorce 9 kms, Labeaume 6 kms)
- Caves and caverns
- Castles …
- Museums (Néovinum museum of Ardèche wines, Magnanerie in Lagorce, etc…
- Gastronomy and local products (goat cheese, charcuterie, wines, etc.)
- Markets in the region
- The vineyards
To discover and visit the Ardèche during your stay, we have many brochures available at the campsite reception.
For those who wish to prepare their stay now, all the information is also available from the Pont d’Arc Ardèche Tourist Office (office in Ruoms, 3 km away) and from the Ardèche Tourist Development Agency.
Discover the territories of the Ardèche
Sur 708 avis collectés