Campsite labelled “Camping Qualité” and “Clé Verte” in Ardèche
5 key quality criteria
Les Coudoulets campsite has been awarded the “Clé Verte” and “Camping Qualité” labels since 2008.
As a member of the “Camping Qualité” charter and with the “Clef Verte” label, we are concerned about the quality of your stay and your environment.
Quality is expressed through 5 criteria:
- A warm welcome, to help you have a pleasant and friendly stay.
- Impeccable cleanliness in all areas of the campsite.
- Accurate and truthful information. We are committed to providing you with complete and detailed information about our establishment, services, activities and rates.
- We strive to provide you with a neat private pitch and ensure the utmost tranquillity on the site.
- We are committed to a valued and respected environment.
Landscaping and energy saving are one of our priorities.
We welcome you to the southern Ardèche in a privileged area, where the environment plays an important role.
Every year we try to do better with you too, nature will thank us!
The “Green Key” label: our ecological actions
Les Coudoulets campsite has been awarded the “Green Key” label since 2006. Here are some examples of our environmental approach:
- The water in the sanitary facilities is heated by solar energy.
- The pool water is heated by a heat pump.
- We drive around the campsite in electric cars.
- We plant many local trees and shrubs each year.
- Selective sorting (paper, glass, packaging, batteries, used oil) is organised.
- The sanitary facilities have thermostatic taps.
- We ask for your help with signs to avoid wasting water and electricity.
- An underground tank collects rainwater from the roofs of the bar and the reception area for watering the plantations.
After pruning and trimming, we use a branch shredder. The shredded material is then used to mulch the plantations and for compost.